WordPress Developer- Remote
As a WordPress Developer, you're responsible for Making Stuff Go. You will build infrastructure to create new features, improve existing code, squash bugs, and help us rapidly scale our platform.
Interested in applying?
Please read/follow the next steps outlined in "How to Apply" at the bottom of this listing.
Attention to detail is one of our core values ! This is your chance to stand out :)
To love this role, here’s the type of person you are:
- You're an excellent communicator, fluent in both verbal and written English, who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks. We believe communication is critical and there is no such thing as over communicating.
- You have the curiosity and desire to learn and grow your skills.
- You're passionate about leaving your mark on the web for all to see and are excited to work on tasks that impact millions of users.
- You take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of your work rather than just doing it to get it done.
- You're a team player who is comfortable working along side and helping other developers, and you don't take critical feedback personally.
- You're happy jumping between front-end and back-end development tasks, or tackling tasks which require both.
- You're happy working on tasks of all sizes - from small bug fixes and enhancements to large features/rewrites.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB