Espere por favor...
SPANISH/ ENGLISH Bilingual Virtual Housing Specialist
We are a Corporate Housing company dedicated to renting fully furnished properties in Orlando and Miami, Florida. We are looking for Virtual Housing Administrative Assistants to join our team. Candidates must have advanced English.There is no need to have experience in the field, we provide all the necessary training. The work is done remotely from home with a stable internet connection.
Spanish / English bilingual.
Expert-level skills in MS Excel and Google Sheets.
Advanced English, excellent writing and vocal skills, good punctuation, grammar, and spelling skills.
It is essential to have complete command of English and Spanish (spoken and written) if you don't meet this requirement, please DO NOT apply.
Daily Job Tasks:
* Process customer inquiries via phone, chat, or email
* Present potential tenants with housing opportunities via phone or email
* Answer all email correspondence to potential tenants and current tenants
* Create and keep Spreadsheets up-to-date
* Answer tenant maintenance calls and direct them to the correct landlord
* Send check-in and check-out instructions to existing tenants by email
* Send vacate notice and extension reminders to tenants 30 days prior to expiration of the lease agreement
* Send rental invoice to tenants
* Assist tenants through the reservation process (application, rental lease agreement, instructions)
* Organize files and keep all digital files up-to-date
* Set up showings & Cleanings, organize Google Calendar, and set up reminders
* Complete marketing and internet research
* Online Marketing: Email marketing, Posting Ads
* Some basic accounting functions, uploading receipts and assisting with expense reports
* Website & Social Media Updates
Knowledge in tools/ Software: Excel, Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Whatsapp
Quiet working environment (no noise from background)
Preferred quality noise canceling headset with microphone for calls.
Must have a computer that runs Windows 7 with fast processor
Internet hired at home, with speed above 5 mbp
Superb communication skills and willingness to ask for additional guidance and direction.
Warm personality / Self motivated / Proactive / Dedicated / Devoted to learning
Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
Communication and negotiation skills
Customer Service experience
Comfortable with video call meetings
Location Freedom. Ability to work fully remotely from home or anywhere in the world
We are looking for long-term relationships and work. ‘
Opportunities for professional growth / Great promotional opportunities
Excellent working environment, great supportive team, fun, fair, honest and respectful
There is no need to have experience in the field / Paid training and Mentorship programs
Paid Birthday and Employment Anniversary Date
PTO/ All Paid Holidays ( 10 days per year)
Paid Vacations (1st year 2 weeks, 2nd year 3 weeks, 3rd year 4 weeks vacation)
Annual Bonus (13th Salary)
Part Time Position Work Schedule:
Part time position (4 hours per day / 20 hours a week). Please select your work schedule preference:
Monday to Friday - 8am to 2pm (US Eastern Time)
Monday to Friday - 9am to 1pm (US Eastern Time)
Monday to Friday - 10am to 2pm (US Eastern Time)
Monday to Friday - 11am to 3pm (US Eastern Time)
Monday to Friday - 12pm to 4pm (US Eastern Time)
2 days off (weekly on weekends)
Base salary of USD $200 per month.
+ 25% quarterly increase up to a maximum of $300 dollars per month (based on part time hours).
+ Monthly commissions based on reservations ($20 per every reservation made).
+ Annual Bonus Salary
How to apply:
At CHFR, we understand that finding a new role is challenging and that self-doubt or imposter syndrome can prevent you from applying to a role. Not sure if you tick all the boxes, but are you proficient in English? We encourage you to apply. We have a culture of learning, and if this job description sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you.We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please apply at the link below, you’ll be taken to a page where you can attach your resume, and will be asked to answer a few questions.